Monday, January 12, 2015

Christina's Rustic table and bench

Hello 2015.  2014 was a doosey for me.  I have a two year old that doesn't let me work the way I used to.  So I am hoping as we near 3 I will be able to get back to my true love!  WOOD.

I am excited about this first build I did this year.  It is my first official client ordered project.  Normally I just build something because we might like it, or I think it would sell easily.  But this time, I don't get to keep it, and I think I am a little sad about that!

 This is from Ana White's Fancy Farmhouse Table of course.  It was originally built by Whitney from Shanty 2 Chic. 



I used all the same measurements for the legs just used 7 2 x 6's for the top planed and attached to make a smooth top.  Here is a plan for the bench.


No comments: